Islamic Banking section has now improved with new books to read! Here are some of the books added:
- Exchange Rate Stability: Theory and Policies from and Islamic Perspective, by Habib Ahmed
- Counter Trade: Policies and Practices in OIC Member Countries, IDB Seminar proceeding
- Islam and Economic Development, by Umer Chapra
- Islam and the Economic Challange, by Umer Chapra
- Islamic Economics What it is and how it developed, by Umer Chapra
Your reading list in Islamic Banking can now be more attractive than before! Enjoy…!